|KoC Memorial | Hall Of Fame | Hall Of Shame (132) | Inactives (29)
Some Cosmetic Changes/Additions:
Revenge Sabbs Bug Fix:
- If you sabotage someone before they are maxxed 10x with any of the attempts successful, you do not get to revenge sabotage.
- If you sabotage someone before they are maxxed and are unsuccessful in your 10 attempts and they sabotage you and they are maxxed, you do get to revenge sabotage them.
- If someone that has been maxxed sabotages you, you can revenge sabotage them, but you cannot sabotage them for your 10 attempts if they become unmaxxed as you have already revenge sabotaged them.
- Also Alliance Total Invested Value and Sell off Value is fixed.
Added a few things over the last few days, thought I would let everyone know.
- New commands have been added to #koc-stats, check out the statistics page to see the new commands, enjoy!!!!
- Hall Of Shame page has finally been added to the game, you will find it in your Command Center next to the Hall Of Fame link. No longer will banned accounts be posted on the forum although you can still add inactive accounts to the banhammer thread on the forum.
- Inactive Accounts has also been added to the game, you will find it in your Command Center next to the Hall Of Fame link. Accounts reported on the forum that are inactive will appear on this page if they are not eligible to appear on the Hall Of Shame.
- Statistics page has made a welcome return. It is now the home of the #KoC-Stats commands that are available to be used on Discord. Remember if you want to use the #koc-stats bot join Discord, if you haven't already get your account verified so you can access the #koc-stats channel. All commands are to be used in the channel unless your alliance has the bot in their alliance Discord Server.
- Alliance Value has now been added to Alliance pages. You can now see how your alliance stacks up against another Alliances Total Value and Sell Value.
- Training page now shows you how much gold it will cost you to train all untrained soldiers to SA, DA, Spy or Sentries. Cost to heal Hostages is also displayed.
|Discord Statistics Game Bot
Kings of Chaos would like to introduce our new bot on discord named "KoC Stats".
KoC Stats will be available for all players using discord to access all these cool features that we have implemented
with more to be added as we move forward. We invite everyone to come on discord, use KoC Stats and let us know what other
features you would like to see implemented. This bot is available to all, NO SCRIPTS needed to access KoC-Stats, NO need to be in an alliance to use it, all info is available to all. There is no hiding stats from KoC-Stats!!!
Here is a list of some of the features available for use:-
- Attack and Sabotage details for the past 24 hours.
- Attack and Sabotage details for the past week.
- Attack and Sabotage details for the past month.
- Attack and Sabotage details for the whole era.
KoC Stats will also show you:-
- Top 10 sabbers sorted by gold sabbed away.
- Top 10 sabbers sorted by gold stolen during sabs.
- Top 10 sabbers sorted by coverts killed during the missions.
- Top 10 defenders sorted by gold sabbed from them.
- Top 10 sabbed players sorted by gold lost during sabs against them
- Top 10 sabbed players sorted by total coverts losses during sabs against them.
Alliances will be able to add KoC Stats to their alliance discord servers so all players in all alliances will be able to view
game wide statistics. Hope to see all of you on discord, enjoy!!!!
All you have to do is join Discord Chat CLICK HERE. If you're not verified on Discord, message a moderator, get verified.
#KoC-Stats channel will be available for everyone that is verified.
- Help commands can be seen using main command: "k!help" to teach you what you can get info on using KoC-Stats
- Help commands will be available to help you set up KoC-Stats to your own Discord Server.
- #KoC-Stats channel to ask questions relating to KoC-Stats.
Hope to see all of you on discord, enjoy!!!!
Always finding stuff to do.
- Hall Of Fame page has finally been added to the game (yes squishy finallllly), you will find it in your Command Center next to the Memorial link. (currently some links are not working in the Alliance side but that will be rectified soon.)
- Upgrade page Econ and Tech have swapped positions, this is inteded due to the new Tech Upgrade Calc that has been added underneath the Tech Upgrade. Want to know what your stats will be if you upgraded your next Tech level? Well now you will see what your stats will increase to. Enjoy!!
- SAFE page has been fixed, it now updates your % gold deposited and the next upgrade when you upgrade. Also updates your gold withdrawl straight away.
- Hostages Heal input has been fixed to clear the box when clear button has been clicked.
Fixed a couple lil nasty bugs for ya. Not the shed though, Redback Spiders still have ownership.
- Battlereport now shows you if you defended the attack/raid.
- Battlereport now shows you if you lost the attack/raid.
- Decimal point has been removed from raid battlereport and also armory.
Added a few lil changes.
- Previous/Next Ratings have been added under Military Effectiveness. Shows you what Rating is needed to gain a rank in each stat. You will notice your stats will increase in whatever stat you choose to increase while the Previous/Next Rating will only increase upon the next rank update.
- Upgrades in the Help file has had a much needed revamp. No need to squint or increase the zoom on the page to see what each level consists of. Hope you like the new look.
- Bug Fix - Player Recons for Econ and Tech has been fixed. You will see Tech/Level/Multiplier and Econ/Level/Gold per turn or you will see ???. No more missing details.
- On a players Stats page you can now see their Signup time. Just shows others how long some have been playing with the same account.
Another Update, I don't always say No.
- Hostages Taken during an attack now shows in the battle report alongside gold stolen at the top.
- Hostages Lost and Taken also now shown in the attack log page.
- Hostages Lost all era are now logged in Hostages in personnel.
- Hostages Taken during an attack are now removed from a defenders personnel.
- Hostages Taken from raids have been removed. Hostages can only be taken from attacking.
- Hostages Taken from attacking has been adjusted slightly, We will continue to monitor the amounts and adjust depending on how the era plays out.
- Hostages Taken while attacking has had a change to how they are taken from Untrained, DA Soldiers and SA Soldiers. Untrained or Trained does not matter anymore, you will lose the same % intended.
Just an Update.
We have made some additions to the game as with the rush to get the new Era underway there were some details that needed to be added once the Era had begun
- Hostage Total has been added to player recons, you cannot see how many have been healed but you can see the total they have taken from attacking others. Could the Hostages Total be all healed or left there for future if needed, who knows.
- Max 10 attempts to Sabotage has been fixed.
- Donor Status is now fully functional, you will see a player that has supported the game via donation on the players stats page. You will also see the shield in the buddy icons on the battlefield. This doesn't mean they get special treatment, Admins expect you to treat their account just like any other account in the game. No mercy.
- Soldier per minute/turn upgrade levels, costs, and soldiers gained have been added to the KoC Upgrade section in the Help page.
- Soldier per minute/turn has been added to player recons. You can now compare your level against others.
- Soldier per minute/turn has been added to the command center in Military Overview.
- Admins would like to remind everyone that multiple accounts are not allowed. Due to some changed gameplay we have seen more bans in the first few days of the Era than usual. For those new players just a reminder to visit the Help page to view the game rules.
Welcome to Era 9.
Thanks to those that played the Speed Round. Sure it was not what everyone expected but it helped admins in going forward into
Era 9. Check out below what's happening in Era 9.
- CommanderUP has been removed this era.
- New player protection has been reduced to 5 minutes. This way you can get started sooner.
- Inactive accounts now are removed from the battlefield after 21 days.
- Players will start with 3000 turns, 1000 soldiers,1x soldier per turn,1x commander change, 1x race change.
- Race Bonuses have been taken back in time to only 1 bonus per race.
- Sabotage success % has been changed to how it was in the Speed round.
- Spy deaths have been added to sabotage.
- Sabotage daily max per account has been reduced from 16.5% to 14%
- Sabotage attempts maxxed at 10 per player per 24hrs
- Sabotage if your spies are in prime condition can now be successful 10 out of 10 attempts.
- Attacks per day 12 and Raids per day 15 per player
- Successful attacks now receive 120 experience while defended attacks receive 10 experience.
- Successful raids now receive 15 experience while defended raids receive 5 experience.
- Hostages are now fully functional, you will take hostages while attacking, you will also have to heal those hostages before
they become untrained soldiers.
- Yes, it is in finally. REVENGE SABBS. When a players is maxxed from sabotages and they sabotage you, you can revenge sabotage
- Lastly and what you have all been waiting for, TRICKLE and RECRUITING has been removed from the game. Soldiers per turn has been implemented to takes its place. It's a major change but one that the admins feel was necessary in moving forwards with KoC.
Some changes for the remainder of the Speed Round.
- Attack log page now shows you if you attacked or were attacked by.
- Trade page now shows your Current Turns at the top.
- Hot key fix has been implemented, more changes to combat those automating processes will be added.
- Sabotage AAT has been increased to 2x.
- Sabotage max daily limit has been increased to 33%.
Happy New Year to those in AussieLand.
- Sabotage logs have been cleaned up to make it look a lil nicer.
- Sabotage success % has been changed. Test as you wish to find the best amount of spies to send and weapons/tools to sabotage to maximize successful attempts.
- It now shows Maxed on a players Stats page when you have attempted 10 sabotage missions.
- A successful sabotage mission now steals 25% gold from a player
Change to Sabotage.
- When sabotaging another player you now kill spies as well as sentries.
- More changes to come.
Merry Christmas to all.
New weapons added.
- New SA/DA/SPY/SENTRY weapons have been added, enjoy!!!.
So we have made a couple changes to start off.
- Attacking now costs 70 turns.
- Morale given for clicking is now 300 instead of 10.
- Gold rushes and turns given come in automatically.
- Conquest now give 50 exp max regardless of how many times you have completed a level.
- Your SAFE can now hold 10 Billion gold maximum.
- Current Experience now shows at the top of your Upgrade page.
- Attack and Raid has been split so you can attack someone 50x and raid someone 15x per 24hrs.
- Attacks receive 500 exp and Raids receive 250 exp. enjoy!!
- New players that sign up now receive 20,000 soldiers every 10 minutes until they accumulate 2m soldiers. Welcome to KoC.
- Extra Tech levels have been added in the upgrade page. Gotta get 'em all.
- Stay tuned for more
Era 8 Final Stats and Era 8 Alliance Stats have been posted.
Era 8 Honorable Mentions:
- 1st : RelentlessDragon-RL (Dwarves)
- 2nd : Dank (Orcs)
- 3rd : TheGodFather_LaCN (Undead)
Other Honorable Mentions:
- Top Ranked Alliance | #1 FFLOP | GLD
- Smallest Army in Top 50 | #46 HaYnZ
- Smallest Alliance in top 5 | DEMK
- Highest gold held at the end | #698 : Bullah 45,481,864,064 Gold
- Top Clicker Janky (TUE)| 268,176 clicks
Top Players for each race:
- Humans #12: GmoneyNGF
- Dwarves #1 : RelentlessDragon-RL
- Elves #22 : fen
- Orcs #2 : Dank
- Undead #3 : TheGodFather_LaCN
- Hobbits #15 : Blash-ToF
Welcome to Beta/Speed Round.
Well Era 8 has come to a close, let the fun begin. We will be running this Beta/Speed round over Christmas and New Years to give everyone a break from Era 9.
During this round we will be testing new features and making changes to in game mechanics. This is not a serious Era so we would
hope you will enjoy it. Yes GOLD RUSHES will happen, there will be no set times so you will need to keep a look out for all the
extra gold for you to steal. Hostages will come into play, how many you can take during a raid/attack is yet to be finalized but that is what this Beta/Speed Round is for. Other additions will be added during the round so keep an eye out for them.
- Economic costs have been reduced by 50%, you can see the new costs on the Help page under KoC Upgrades.
- Experience per turn upgrade costs have been increased.
- New SA, DA, Spy and Sentry Weapons/Tools have been added.
- Sabotage attempts have now been lowered to 10 attempts per 24hrs with the possibility of 10 successful attempts. We will be working on the formula during this beta/speed round.
- Players will receive only 1 Commander/Race change.
- For this speed/beta round players will be able to recon up to 35x in 24hrs, raid up to 15x in 24hrs, attack up to 25x in 24hrs on a single player.
- Players that have donated are now recognized on their stats page. Donators do not receive anything in game, donations go towards server costs/prizes and is appreciated.
- Just a reminder, if you signed up without adding an email to your account you will not receive an email if you wish to delete your account. To speed up the sign up process you do not need to add an email but we would advise you to add an email in your command center in the event you ever want to leave us.
Era 8 Final Rankings/Alliance Rankings and other stats will be posted in due time.
EOE Timer will be up within weeks
As you can see in the Game Time box the end of Era 8 now has an end timer. Once the era ends you will all be invited to the Beta/Speed 9 round. There will be no set time on how long it will last but we hope you all enjoy the round and use this time also to spend time with your families over the Christmas/New Years break. Once we are happy with changes ready for Era 9 we will announce an end to the Beta/Speed 9 round and will officially launch Era 9. Good luck.
Kings of Chaos has the most active admins that players could only dream about on a game. We help players in numerous ways often immediately, although bugs we tend to take a bit longer as we need to work out what is causing it. No one likes bugs to be
exploited but lately it seems that some bugs have not been reported. If you think you have found a bug there is a channel on Discord where you can report it or you can report it to an admin account ingame, you can find KoC_Admin and rolz account ingame and let us know if you have found a bug it is appreciated to those that do so.
- Dwarves Spy Bonus removed. Some of you might have noticed a drop in your spy if you were Dwarves. Dwarves did not have a Spy
Bonus yet it was still there from last Era, my mistake for not removing it. Regardless those that worked out there was a Spy Bonus for Dwarves should have immediatly notified me to let me know instead of abusing the bug.
- Gold Stolen via Saboatge is now back to 5% per sabb. When we fixed the issue of 0 Covert Level not losing gold via Sabotage
it threw a bug where the gold stolen from sabotage became % gold stolen based on Covert Level. That has now been rectified.
- Also Gold Stolen via sabotage has been changed from 10m value of weapons/tools of 600 strength and above to 10m value of all weapons. Players can no longer hide behind not losing gold from sabotage if they purchase smaller weapons/tools.
Race Color Changes
We have implemeted more eye friendly color text to certain races. Humans, Dwarves, Undead & Hobbits now have text color to match their race color. If the site has not updated the color change for your race then force refresh either by shift+refresh or ctrl+f5.
While we appreciate alliances providing information for their alliance members, all of KoC should be able to have that information.
You will see some interesting things being added as we progress with giving everyone the same benefits ingame.
- Players can now view Last Recon gold on a players stats page provided by your alliance members. It is updated everytime that player is reconned by an alliance member with timestamps so you know when it was updated.
- Tech and Econ bonuses have been added to a players recon so you do not have to check the upgrades via the Help file to see their bonus.
- A players projected income has been added to recons. You will now see their current TBG as well as expected for 15/30 min intervals.
- Sell all your weapons/tools button has been added back to the bottom of the Armory page. There was an issue with the page jumping to the sell all input on mobiles and that has now been rectified. Enjoy!!
- You can no longer add spaces to your username change in the Trade center. If you try it will give you an error message.
- Commander/Race change bug has been fixed, you can no longer go above the maximum amount.
- Change Username feature is now enabled and working once again. You no longer have to wait for bon to change it for you.
- Due to the Change username bug rolz decided to set everyone back to 1 username change credit. If you changed your name previously
this Era you can now do so again.
- Commander/Race change costs have been increased. It will now cost you 6000 exp for a commander change and 7500 exp for a race change.
- Kings of Chaos has disabled the Mobile Optimization on the site for the time being. It caused too many issues with mobile devices and laptop/pc users.
- Kings of Chaos has just upgraded to Mobile Optimization. If you have any issues jump on Discord and let us know.
New Updates to KoC
- Armory page has finally had the redesign that has been needed: Buy button/Repair button is larger to make it easier for you to bank that stolen goldies.
- Purchase and Lost Weapon logs link has been be moved back to the Armory page under the Repair button.
- Attack log page has been aligned so that Back/Next no longer moves as you navigate through your attack logs.
- Server Lag: Well due to server lag we have made some adjustments. We have upgraded the server, fixed issues with Sabotage/Attack/Raid on a players attack page. We appreciate your understanding during this process so we can provide a faster experience for you all.
- Statistics page/Lost Weapons logs will make a reappearance soon, we just want to make sure Server Lag is fixed before adding logging back into the game.
- Server Load Averages are now displayed at the bottom of the Battlefield page so you can see how the server is hangling the load.
- Forum Donation link is not working, a new Donation link is now provided at the bottom of this page for those that would like to support the game.
New Changes, additions to come
- Links clicked today added to Click Stats on Click Ranks page.
- Purchase and Lost Weapon logs have been be moved to the base page.
- Player Attack page has been decluttered.
- Armory page lag has been fixed.
New Changes, additions to come
- Total Invested Value added to armory page.
- Maximum Daily Sabotage loss added to armory page.
- Purchase and Lost Weapon logs have been removed from the armory and will be moved to the base page
above Previous Logins to speed up armory page loading times.
- Your Attack rating has been added to the attack page.
- Your Spy rating has been added to the attack page.
- Max Sentry rating you can recon has been added to the attack page.
- Max Sentry rating you can sabotage has been added to the attack page.
- Your stats have been removed from the attack page as they were not needed to be shown.
- Attack page will undergo a redesign soon, Personnel will be removed as it is not needed.
How does RETREAT when attacking work?
We have implemented RETREAT when attacking players too powerful.
- You need to have 1% SA of their DA to be able to attack/raid + your Rank has to be within 600 Ranks of the player you are going to attack/raid. You will not RETREAT.
- If you have 1% SA of their DA and you are not within 600 Ranks of the player you are going to attack/raid you will RETREAT
- As the ERA progresses the Rank aspect will be adjusted depending on the playerbase..
|23rd August 2020
Welcome to Era 8! A new battlefield awaits you!
Good luck, but most importantly, have fun!
Era 8 Changes
- Race Bonuses have been changed.
- Countdown Timer has been removed. We will end the era when we want to.
- Accounts will go inactive after 30 days.
- Safe Gold has been removed from spy reports.
- Commander UP changed from 20% to 30%.
- Maximum Conscription increased to 25,600.
- Spy to Sentry ratio on sabbs changed from 1:2 to 1:1.7.ie. If you have 100m spy you can sab up to 170m sentry.
- Max Attack/Raid per day reduced from 18 to 12.
- Recons per player increased from 18 to 25.
- Sabotage max daily losses changed from 22.5% to 16.5%.
- New player protection changed from 1 hour to 15 minutes..
- Attacks now cost 120 turns for full attack.
- Spy and Sentry level 18 added.
- Experience per turn costs have been increased.
- Commander and Race changes set to 1, if you want more trade for them.
- Maximum Sabotage attempts set to 25 daily.
- Conquest has 2 new levels.
- Players can change their username once per Era via Trade.
- SA and DA upgrades added.
- Retreat on attacks, up to you to work out how it works.
Good Luck everyone, have fun.
|Era 7 Final Ranks
|2020-08-21 09:57:25 End of Era 7|
Congrats to the below for their effort in Era 7!! (Top 5)
|June 2020-06-29 08:56:41
Changes to your alliance page
When you visit your alliance page you will notice the following.
- Alliance info has been changed to make it fit better with the page.
- Alliance wide message box has now been moved to the left of the page to stop multiple boxes appearing when
you click next and back.
- Disband your alliance has now been placed at the bottom of the page so that you cannot accidently disband your alliance.
|June 2020-06-12 02:49:56
KoC Memorial Page
You might have noticed on the Command Center KoC Memorial in yellow text, you can click on it and it will take you
to the KoC Memorial page. The page has been created to remember those that have played alongside you all that are no
longer with us. It would be appreciated if you remember a player not listed that has passed away and would like their
name added to the page, pop on discord and message bon or Gizmo and we will add the name ASAP.
GoFundMe page for The_Sovereign
As you are all well aware, I sent a gamewide Admin message to let everyone know that a GoFundMe was set up for The_Sovereign.
At the time of this update the page has received $6,630 raised of $10,000 goal towards financial cost of the hospital
and hospice care along with funeral costs. I am absolutely staggered to see what this community has done to rally behind the
family of our player and friend. Although the total so far isn't all from this great community we can be happy we have all
helped out in his family's time of need.
|June 2020-06-04 21:02:40
New Upgrades & Training Page
You might have noticed that there is a new Upgrades link in the menu list. We have been working on having all upgrades
on the same page with a new addition of an upgrade calculator. Also you will notice that Training Troops and buying Mercs
are now on the Training link in the menu list. So to clarify:
- Upgrades all available on Upgrades link in menu list.
- Upgrade Calculator added to Upgrades link in menu list.
- You can now see when it is beneficial to upgrade and what your stats will increase when doing so.
- Training Troops & buying Mercenaries are now on the Training link in the menu list.
Hope you enjoy the updated pages. We will continue to work on making the game look great and navigating the site
so much easier.
|May 2020-05-27 08:31:17
KoC's 2 Year Anniversary.
Well today is the day, KoC's 2 year anniversary. We would like to thank everyone for their continued support as such we have decided to give a few gifts to players as a celebration of where we have come from and where KoC is going.
- 20,000 soldiers have been added to your untrained soldiers.
- 2,000 turns has been added.
- 2,000 experience has been added.
- 1 Race change and 1 Commander change has been added.
- 250,000,000 gold has been added to your safe.
Hope you enjoy the gifts!
|April 2020-04-28 11:09:46
Just a few small changes.
- Exp Per Turn added to player recons.
- Rules and Ban List links added to your Command Center.
- Rank #1, #2, #3 added to the top of your Command Center.
- Top Clicker from previous Era added to top of Click Ranks page.
- Page header added to most pages.
- Playername added to players Stats page at the top.
- Click Ranks page a lil more colorful.
|April 2020-04-22 10:51:37
Intel File Update.
- Recons, Sabotages now have timestamps in details. You can now see the exact time initial recons, sabotages were performed.
|April 2020-04-20 13:55:56
Yes I know, no changes during an Era, but this had to be done!
Exp per turn costs have been adjusted.
- Level 1 : 50m was 100m.
- Level 2 : 150m was 200m.
- Level 3 : 400m was 350m.
- Level 4 : 600m was 550m.
- Level 5 : 800m was 750m.
|April 2020-04-20 08:23:40
Welcome to Era 7! A new battlefield awaits you!
Good luck, but most importantly, have fun!
Era 7 Changes
DA multiplier has been changed.
Resell value has been lowered to 65% for Weapons and Tools
Ebony Platemail strength reduced to 600 from 640
Welcome to Era 7! A new battlefield awaits you!
Good luck, but most importantly, have fun!
Era 6 Final Stats and Era 6 Alliance Stats have been posted.
Era 6 Honorable Mentions:
- 1st : LancelotNL (Dwarves)
- 2nd : BigBubba-RL (Hobbits)
- 3rd : Aronnas-RB (Elves)
Top Alliance: Cerberus
Top Humans: theunclefromhell (36)
Top Undead: AnyDank (16)
Top Dwarves : LancelotNL (1)
Top Orcs : Lady_Rowan (10)
Top Elves : Aronnas-RB (3)
Top Hobbit : BigBubba-RL (2)
Smallest army in the top 50 : Klaymor (46)
Most Clicks : Brandonito 218,644
Most Conquests : Napox - 5,605
And without a doubt we cannot forget Unranked-RL (DaZ-RL) who appeared on the battlefield this era.